This is a healthy and delicious eggplant dip. It's easy to prepare and the options of foods to pair it with are limitless!
- 2 eggplants
- 2 tablespoons olive oil, plus more for drizzling eggplants
- 2 tablespoons Tahiti (sesame paste)
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1/4 teaspoon dry garlic
- Salt and cayenne pepper, to taste
- Chopped parsley and olive oil for garnish (optional)
- Preheat oven to 200°C (400° F). Poke eggplants in different places with a fork, cut in half and drizzle with olive oil. Place over a baking sheet, cut side down, and bake for 35 minutes. Let cool for about 10 minutes.
- With a spoon, scoop the soft part of the inside of the eggplant; add olive oil, Tahiti, lemon, garlic, salt and cayenne pepper and mash with a food processor until smooth (not liquefied). Enjoy!