Adapted from "Hershey's Best Brownies"
- 128 g buttery spread, melted
- 25 g sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 4 eggs
- 90 g cocoa
- 128 g all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 pack 300 g After Eight Mints
- Powdered sugar for dusting
- Heat oven to 180° C (350° F) and grease a 13x9x2-inch baking pan
- Add melted butter, sugar and vanilla extract to a big bowl and mix with a spoon. Add eggs, one at a time and mix between each addition. Add cocoa and mix until well blended
- Add flour, baking powder and salt and mix with an electric mixer until well blended.
- Pour 3/4 of the batter over baking pan, place After Eight chocolates evenly over the first layer and cover them with remaining batter
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out slightly sticky. Cool completely, cut and sprinkle with powdered sugar
TIP: Try cutting them with a plastic knife after they cool down for better results