Yield: 500 g strawberries
- 500 g strawberries with stems, washed and dried
- 200 g white chocolate
- 30 g milk chocolate
- Line a sheet pan with waxed paper
- Melt white chocolate in the microwave over low heat for 10 seconds; stir and heat again another 10 seconds. Repeat the process until chocolate is completely melted
- Hold strawberries by the stem and deep into chocolate, lift and let the excess chocolate fall back into the bowl. Place over the waxed paper and repeat this process until all strawberries are covered
- Place the strawberries on the fridge for about 1 hour; in the meantime melt the milk chocolate the same way you did the white chocolate, remove strawberries from the fridge and pipe the ghost faces into the white chocolate covered strawberry. Enjoy!!!