Easy and absolutely delicious, this bark is the perfect gift, a holiday favorite or just to enjoy at home!
- 270 g bitter sweet chocolate
- 3/4 cup cashews
- 3/4 cup dry cranberries
- Line a 9x13 in baking sheet with aluminium foil and refrigerate
- In a big bowl, heat chocolate for 15 seconds and stir; heat for another 10 seconds and stir again. Repeat until chocolate is completely melted. Mix melted chocolate with half of the cashews and half of the cranberries, until completely covered
- Pour mix over the baking sheet and spread with a rubber spatula, and tip baking sheet to the sides, until almost all the sheet is covered (you don't have to cover it completely). Sprinkle with remaining cashews and cranberries
- Refrigerate until form, about 1 hour, and break into pieces