This was actually the best mistake I've ever made! I was making a cheesecake for a friend and was in such a hurry that I actually changed the ingredients big time. As a result, this very moist, dense and rich cake... we ate it with vanilla ice cream and chocolate fudge, the combination was amazing!
- 8 oz (230 g) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 9 oz (250 g) semisweet chocolate, melted
- 4 eggs
- 2 tablespoons powdered sugar
- Piece of waxed paper, slightly larger than pan
- Pre-heat oven to 300º F (150º C). Grease and flour sides of a 9-in spring form pan. Place the waxed paper on the bottom of the pan and secure rim.
- Mix cream cheese, sugar, flour and vanilla, until well blended. Add melted chocolate and mix well. Add eggs, one at a time, beating in low speed after each addition just until blended
- Pour batter over pan and bake for 45 min or until a toothpick comes out clean
- Once you take the cheesecake out of the oven, put a mixing bowl over the cake to cover it while it cools. When completely cooled, cut into triangles and sprinkle with powdered sugar