Yield: 4 servings
- 400 g beef, sliced
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch mixed with 1 tablespoon water
- 12 boston lettuce leaves
- Season beef with salt and pepper. In a pre-heated and slightly oiled big skillet, cook beef in batches until completely done. Transfer to a plate.
- Add the tablespoon oil to skillet and add the carrot, bell pepper and onion and cook in medium heat until onion is slightly yellow, about 4-5 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Add garlic, pepper flakes, ginger and cashews, and cook for 1 minute
- Stir in soy sauce, rice vinegar and cornstarch. Add beef and mix well before serving over lettuce