I served this fajitas with this amazing Mexican Jalapeño Salsa, really enjoyed them!
Yield: 2 servings
- 2 red onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, cleaned and sliced
- 300 g chicken breasts (about 2-3 pieces)
- 1/2 teaspoon dry coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon dry parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- Salt and pepper
- flour tortillas
- Slice chicken and season with salt and pepper. On a slightly oiled medium skillet cook chicken in batches, until everything is done
- In a slightly oiled big skillet, cook onion in medium heat for 3 minutes, until well done. Add the red pepper and cook for 1 more minute
- Add chicken to the bell pepper and onion skillet, add parsley and coriander and cook for another minute, mixing well.
- Heat a tortilla and serve the chicken over it