Yields: 2 Serves
- 2 chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped (about 1/4 onion)
- 1 fresh jalapeño without the seeds, chopped
- 3/4 cup tomato, chopped (about 1 medium tomato)
- 2 slices of cheese
- Season chicken with salt and pepper. Cook on a slightly oiled skillet in medium heat and set aside.
- On the same skillet, add the onion with a little bit of oil until it turns a slightly yellow color. Add jalapeño and tomato and cook for 2 minutes.
- Set a slice of cheese over each chicken. Add sauce on top.
NOTE: Depending on how hot you want the chicken, reduce or add more jalapeño