Yield: 4 Sandwiches
- 2 cans of tuna (150 g / 5 oz each) drained
- 2/3 cup of sun dried tomatoes (around 20 pieces)
- 5 teaspoons fresh basil, chopped
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon mustard
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 slices black bread
- 4 slices Gouda cheese
- Boil dried tomatoes for 5-10 minutes. Drain and set aside.
- Mix mayonnaise, mustard, basil and garlic. Add tuna and combine. Season with salt and pepper to taste
- Add tuna mixture, sun dried tomatoes and cheese. Grill until cheese is melted.