Yield: 8 pancakes
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 cup whole milk
- 3 tablespoons melted and cooled butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup of chopped strawberries
- In a large bowl mix the egg, milk, butter and vanilla. In another bowl mix flour, sugar, baking powder and salt. Add the dry ingredients to the egg mixture and beat until well combined. Drain any liquid from the strawberries and carefully, fold them in.
- Heat in medium heat a lightly oiled griddle or skillet. Pour 1/3 cup of batter, cooking until small bubbles form on top of the pancake, about 2 minutes. Flip the pancake and cook until the bottom is lightly browned.
- Garnish with strawberries and maple syrup.