Adapted from Joy The Baker
Makes about two dozen cookies
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup sugar (1/2 cup brown sugar and 1/2 cup granulated sugar)
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 4 ounces chocolate of your preference for piping
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (180° C) and add a piece of wax paper to your baking sheet.
- Mix together the peanut butter and sugars until smooth. Add the eggs and baking soda and mix again until well combined, about 2 minutes. Roll into small balls and press the tip of a fork into the four edges of each cookie. Bake for 12 minutes. Cool completely.
- Melt chocolate in the microwave for 20 seconds, stirring constantly, until smooth. Let the chocolate cool down. Fill a plastic bag with the chocolate and cut a very small hole in one corner. Pipe chocolate in the indentations left by the fork, allow chocolate to set, and enjoy!