Adapted from Martha Stewart
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup dry white wine
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- Salt and Pepper
- Season chicken in both sides with salt and pepper. Heat oil in a skillet in medium heat, add chicken and cook until done, about 12 minutes. Change to a different recipient and cover.
- Add wine to skillet and heat until reduced, about 2 minutes. Add heavy cream, mustard and tarragon. Bring to a boil until thickened.
- Pour sauce over chicken breasts and serve.